Across System Learning Environment and Dashboard Design for Education (#xAPI)
This is a presentation for xAPI design cohort #3 project from team AcrossX on ADL xAPI bootcamp, at Washington DC. (more about xAPI Bootcamp)
Implementing xAPI to create integrated learning experiences and data in several educational technologies and creating learning design/story narratives for analytics development :
- Flipped learning platform – 1Know
- IRS and assessment – HDTEDU
- eBook readers – Delta Electronics
- Google Apps for Education – MiTAC
- Mobile Learning Apps – Claro
- Helping Chinese CoP members implement xAPI, and showcasing Taiwan vendors and the integrated services
- Across System Learning Environment and Dashboard Design for 350,000+ K12 teachers and students
- Building the foundation for extensible learning data analytics, functionalities, and services developed/offered by 3rd parties
The vocabularies, activity types, profiles, extension keys used in this project are listed here.
xAPI isn’t only a new learning standard, it’s really about problem solving, learning analytics and evidence-based learning design. Proper designed visualizations can organize huge amounts of xAPI data for human’s processing as efficient as possible, and enable taking actions timely. Dashboards should be customized according to roles, monitoring frequency and objectives.
If you are interested in a live demo of the visualizations and analytics developed in DEI LRS (mentioned in this presentation), and chat about how xAPI can support a better learning solution, contact us — firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the video recording of our presentation on ADL xAPI bootcamp 2015.
- A Teacher with AcrossX Solution Enabled by #xAPI
- Leveraging #xAPI to Transform Your Learning Content and Solution
- Data-Driven Learning Strategy
Interested in customizing AcrossX solution and dashboards for your organization? Let’s talk!