4th Beijing International Children’s Education and Products Exhibition
Beijing International Children’s Education and Products Exhibition is a distinguished education industry event authorized by China government agency Ministry of Commerce, hosted by China World Trade Center, with a special focus on STEM and maker education. This year(2017), its 4th grand meeting will be held on Oct.26th ~ 28th, in one of top 10 famous buildings in Beijing. There will be 5+1 forums with different topics around children education planned to be hosted along with the exhibition.
Maker, robotics and STEM education market need in China is propelled significantly by the government policy in this year. It has rapidly become one of hottest areas in education market segments.
- The exhibition area will reach 12,000 ㎡ this year(grows 100% from last year).
- Last year, exhibitors had reached 162 corporations, including overseas business.
- Audiences had reached 32,000 persons in 2016, they are mostly founders and investors of children education organizations from different cities around the country.
- Up to 53,610,000 RMB amount of deals were signed in the event last year.
- There will be buyers from other countries in Asia because of broader promotion effort this year.
2017 Planned Schedule
Oct. 24-25th: exhibitors check in and set up;
Oct. 26-28th: exhibition and forums;
Oct. 28th: exhibition closed at 14:00
- Exploration: STEM education, robotics education;
- Maker education hardware: maker lab and maker space, 3D printer and applications, 3D design, VR/AR technologies;
- Maker education products: Science curriculum, DIY products, electronic building blocks, hand-crafting;
- Kids coding products;
- Maker education showcase;
- Robotics products demo.;
- Robotics programs and teacher training;
- Robotics programming contests;
- Outdoor exploration: rock-climbing, adaptability training, competitive sports;
- Ethics education: patriotic education, cultural education;
- Arts education: piano, chess game, calligraphy, dance, crafting, music education;
- Science learning: aviation, navigation, Science exploration, Science fun;
- Topical learning: military training, meteorological education, farming;
21st Century Skills
- Social emotional learning;
- Communication and presentation skills;
- Financial literacy;
- Adversity quotient (AQ) strengthening;
- Leadership development and teamwork;
- Internet-based products: distance education, online classroom, parent communication applications;
- Videos-based learning: 3D movies, micro-movies, animation, cartoons, video-making tools;
- E-books: all educational e-reading products;
- Game-based learning: learning games, entertainment products, anime products;
- Emerging categories: children phones and wearables, nonprofit programs,
- Science publications: Science readings or picture books, digital or printed;
- Science learning software: web-based learning, mobile applications, location-based programs;
- Science curriculum: independent learning or home use;
- Science facilities: specimens, microscopes, telescopes, posters, experiment materials;
- Others: magician kits, eco-friendly inventions;
- Physical health: all sports programs, roller skating, boxing …etc;
- Mental health: growth mindset, phycological consultancy;
- Fitness products: fitness equipment and products;
- Area A: each booth – RMB 8,800 (9㎡)；free space – RMB 900/㎡ (start from 36㎡), or 7800元/6㎡；
- Area B: each booth – RMB 7,800元 (9㎡)；free space – RMB 800/㎡ (start from 36㎡), or 6800元/6㎡；
- Each booth has the floor carpet, 1 table, 2 chairs, 2 fluorescent lamps, 1 headboard, 1 power outlet (220V/5A);
- Free space has no above facilities, extra fees are needed for stage set-up and electricity.
- All exhibitors will get Ad. space on the printed exhibition publication, online showcase space and promotion through various channels (exhibition once, online engagement with your TA through the year)
- 2017 Beijing international children out-of-school education forum
- 2017 Beijing international children robotics education forum
- 2017 Beijing international children campsite education forum
- 2017 Beijing international children maker education forum
- 2017 Beijing international children health education forum
- 2017 Beijing Education Innovation and Investment Forum
Limited Extra Opportunities
- Give a speech engagement on one of the forums
- Do a showcase presentation to relevant investors from US and China (broadcasted by China major media)
Contact Us for Questions or Registration
Please email: mlearning [at] classroomaid.org
The assistance of translation between English and Mandarin and other local help is available by request.
Other information: exhibition location map. (linked to Chinese main site)