White Paper for Australian Government Office for Learning and Teaching
U.S. Department of Education, Office of Educational Technology
Washington, D.C., 2012
This report is available on the Department’s Web site at http://www.ed.gov/technology
JISC CETIS Analytics Series
CETIS Analytics Series: Infrastructure and Tools for Analytics
By Wilbert Kraan and David Sherlock.
Cetis Analytics Series , serial number: ISSN 2051-9214 Vol 1, No 11.
CETIS Analytics Series: The impact of analytics in Higher Education on academic practice
By Professor Dai Griffiths (Cetis, IEC, University of Bolton).
Cetis Analytics Series , serial number: ISSN 2051-9214 Vol 1, No 10.
CETIS Analytics Series: A Brief History of Analytics
By Adam Cooper.
Cetis Analytics Series , serial number: ISSN 2051-9214 Vol 1, No 9.
CETIS Analytics Series: Institutional Readiness for Analytics
By Stephen Powell (IEC) and Sheila MacNeill (CETIS).
Cetis Analytics Series , serial number: ISSN 2051-9214 Vol 1, No 8.
CETIS Analytics Series: A Framework of Characteristics for Analytics
By Adam Cooper.
Cetis Analytics Series , serial number: ISSN 2051-9214 Vol 1, No 7.
CETIS Analytics Series: Analytics for Learning and Teaching
By Mark van Harmelen and David Workman (Hedtek Ltd).
Cetis Analytics Series , serial number: ISSN 2051-9214 Vol 1, No 3.
Blazing Trails: Launching the First Online Degree Completion Program at the University of Washington, EDUCAUSE Review Online, January 2014.
Building Blocks for College Completion: Learning Analytics, September 19, 2013. Based on the experiences of the six NGLC grant recipients, this report discusses suggestions for future development and adoption of learning analytics.
Building Organizational Capacity for Analytics, EDUCAUSE Paper, February 2013. This report discusses how leading institutions in higher education and vendors are building capacity in analytics to improve student success.
Using Predictive Analytics to Improve Student Success, EDUCAUSE Annual Conference, November 2012. This session highlights a course recommendation system that successfully pairs current students with the courses that best fit their talents and program of study for upcoming semesters.
When Learning Analytics Meet Big Data: The PAR Framework. EDUCAUSE Annaul Conference, November 2012. This session offers a panel presentation and discussion of results from the PAR Framework proof-of-concept phase of development, featuring the unique perspectives of PAR Framework Founding Partners.
Other Research Publications
- SoLAR Concept Paper: Open Learning Analytics (.pdf)
- Proceedings from the International Conference on Learning Analytics & Knowledge, published in the ACM Digital Library.
- The Journal of Educational Technology and Society, Special Issue on Learning and Knowledge Analytics.
- The International Educational Data Mining Conference proceedings are open access and are available online.
Subscribe to our Blog Posts
- XAPI Learning Analytics
- Learning Analytics
- Educational Apps
- Free Educational Resources
- Multimedia Resources for Teaching in 21st Century Classroom
- Resources for Teaching Arts and Music
- Resources for Teaching Language Arts
- Resources for Teaching Mathematics
- Resources for Teaching Science
- Resources for Teaching Social Studies
- Resources for Teaching Digital Literacy
- Free Technology Resources
- Open Educational Resources，O.E.R
- Play and Learn